½ tsp. all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. salt and pepper
1/8 tsp. McCormick season-all
1 cup buttermilk (you can make your own--
3 oz. buttermilk
¾ cup smashed, crumbed, Panko crumbs or baked potato chips (you use plain or flavored—sour cream & onion
1 lb. boneless, skinless, sliced chicken breast, 4 oz pieces
1. Preheat oven to 375º F.
2. Soak chicken “fingers” in 1 c. buttermilk for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Lightly coat baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
4. Combine flour and seasonings.
5. Place remaining buttermilk and potato chips in separate bowls.
6. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, then in buttermilk, then in chips.
7. Place chicken strips in baking dish.
8. “Fry” for about 20 minutes on low to medium heat until pink from meat turns white and outside is toasty bronze.